Head office:Knowsley Business Park,
0151 632 8930 (Local Rate)
- Monday - 09:00-17:00
- Tuesday - 09:00-17:00
- Wednesday - 09:00-17:00
- Thursday - 09:00-17:00
- Friday - 09:00-17:00
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed
Latest available positions
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER 2ND LINE
We are looking for a committed IT Support Engineer to join our busy site based in Liverpool. You will be responsible for trouble shooting service requests both basic through to complex.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based systems
- Windows 7/8/10
- Windows Server 2008 on wards.
- Linux server maintenance and management.
- Server Virtualization (Hyper-V and VMware)
- Experience with Remote Desktop services
- Network infrastructure LAN/WAN/NAS
- Experience with firewall technologies
- Hosted exchange – Office 365
- 2/3 years’ experience in an IT Support role
Advantage but not essential
- Experience of SQL server
- Experience with .NET C#
- Experience with CNC machinery
Salary Negotiable depending on experience.
Multi Drop Driver delivering glass around the UK 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
Hours: 48 Hours Monday to Friday with up to two nights out per week.
Requirements: Must have Valid CPC and have a C1+E licence as a minimum, C or C+E is preferred. Must have at least two years’ experience as Multi Drop Driver. Must have a valid Digi Card and be able to present valid CPC, Digi Card and Drivers Licence upon request.
1 Week Training will be provided.
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the form below and attach your CV.
You can also download our application form here Application Form.
We are currently recruiting in other areas of the company. If you would like to register your interest please complete the form below and attach your CV.